Saturday, March 12, 2016

Camden Raglan by Hey June Handmade and books!

Adrianna of Hey June Handmade has released the Camden Raglan Pattern.  On sale now for $6.50

I was fortunate to test this pattern and we were very pleased with the fit! Finally, a well fitting, slim raglan for girls with sleeve options and a nice neckline. And while my daughters are still young, I can see this pattern becoming a staple in their tween and teen wardrobes soon, as the pattern includes sizes 6-16.

This was my first time trying a Hey June pattern and I was impressed with the layout, instructions and illustrations.

Here is our version:
I added a contrasting band to the 3/4 sleeve- perfect for spring and no hemming!








And look at this gem of a book I found while browsing C&T Publishing Sale:




Many times I feel sad when my kids outgrow that special outfit or shirt I "just made", they grow so fast and the custom print fabric is not cheap! This book is full of ideas on extending the life of these clothes and up cycling ideas. On sale for $2!

Another one I found: Sew Modern Baby - a bargain at $3 during the sale



No comments:

Post a Comment