Sunday, December 13, 2015

Doll Clothes

These are for my daughter's birthday.
All made to fit 18" dolls, we are giving her Journey Girl, but they will fit all 18" dolls.
I used free patterns, graciously provided by 2 designers. Links below.


 Here are the links to FREE patterns I used to make the dolly clothes below:

Pink Leggings and Leggings Skort - Made For Mermaids Bonny Dolly Leggings
Doll T-SHirt -  18" Doll Tee from Peek-A-Boo Patterns

Dolly Dress: I used the Free Tee pattern mentioned  from Peek-A-Boo  and this dress design to add - on a skirt

Pieced Circle Skirt for Dolly - I used a tutorial on Peek-A-Boo blog

Dolly Cardigan: Use the free Dolly T pattern, cutting the back piece on fold and front pieces separately, adding 1" for snap band. Use colorful ribbing for bottom band, sleeve bands an neck band.Use colorful snaps for buttons for closure.

Coming soon: Free Dolly Hat Knitting Pattern



No comments:

Post a Comment